Tips&More

tips on starting your event

Ok here you cloud find the basics on getting your Party started. We have a Variety of goods that our props department has selected for you. Hope it helps you out on your way in decorating your next event. Enjoy your  shopping.

get in shape for the summer

Here we have one of my favorite affiliate Websites  at healthandbeautyboss.com Where you could find all your facts on health and beauty. Check this site in the morning it will get you started on the right path.

2018 give aways

You Know You Like That Free Stuff.  Here we have a little extra for You to Check out, Thanks to our Generous web designer. He threw in for us some basic things we should all have at Big Flavor Entertainment. I personally Use 90% of that stuff the Other 10% Don't fit on my Phone.

DJ STATION

Oh yes believe or not we are the few sites that let you check out the Talent before you Book them. Our clients Love this Section they have a virtual DJ station at the palm of they'r hands. Sweet Design and Easy to Use.

follow us

Follow us on social media and check our past events and upcoming events. To Find out More Click Here

booking

I Hope you having a great time going thru our site and browsing our Artists line up and checking out our services. Any more questions Please feel free to Contact us Here.

comercials




youtube campaing

we are trying to reach 1000 subscribers help us on the way. there. check out the Big Flavor entertainment  youtube page to see all our past events. thanks and please subscribe and share with your friends and family.

ask the pros

Support your local web host. How would you will like a website of your own? Want to earn while you lean back at home and let your 3rd Parties do all the Hustle for you. well we have a start up plan for you to get you started working at home and start making real money. let us know whats your idea and we will make it happen. our simple websites start at 200$ and up. If interested send us a message here. hope to hear from you soon.

ask us something